ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS
Brighton Pittsford Branch
Top Selling Agent
Rochester & Finger Lakes Region, NY
"Live Your Dream"
Eric Whitlock has had an entrepreneurial spirit since he was a young kid with his lemonade stand. During his middle and high school years in Pittsford, NY, Eric started a lawn care service that he provided until his graduation. His work experience at Walt Disney World showed him the importance of exceptional service.
In 2007 he developed a business plan to open a wine bar. He pursued this for a few years while working and as a graduate student, utilizing his wine education that also includes the world-renowned WSET certifications (just below the sommelier level). Shortly before graduating with his MS Degree from RIT, in 2010 he started his real estate career with HUNT Real Estate. After finishing his graduate classes in 2011, he also joined HUNT Commercial to become a commercial agent.
In his first four years in real estate, he was a listing agent and a selling agent of several distinctive properties; since then, he has been building his professional presence and pushing the envelope on marketing and client care. In 2015 he became an Associate Broker with both HUNT companies. Eric has earned numerous industry designations and a certification for luxury real estate marketing.
As a proven performer, Eric is known to go above and beyond for his clients. He takes great care to get to know them, learning their needs and motivations before carefully crafting a plan that leads to success. He provides them with all the tools unique to HUNT Real Estate as well as other marketing services.
When he travels around the US or internationally, he is interested in learning about the local real estate market and visits some local offices to add to his knowledge. In his spare time, he has served on the Greater Rochester Association of Realtors Technology Committee and for three years the NY State Commercial Association of Realtors Board of Directors.
- Became a 10 Yr. Real Estate Pro in 2020.
- Kodak Tower Commons, 28,942 square feet, five-year lease.
- 42,000 square foot industrial warehouse sale.
- $3,950,000.00 closed volume in fourth quarter 2019.
- Top Selling Agent, November 2019, Brighton Pittsford Branch.
- ERA Real Estate Circle of Honor Recipient, 2019.
- Agent of the Month, Perinton Branch.
Eric is dedicated to his client's success within novative marketing, a luxury search engine optimization driven website, professional photography, aerial photography, videography, social media presence, email marketing, and custom brochures. Also; 3D Matterport technology, spreadsheets for financial analysis, press & media advertising, and much more.
- Proven Communicator
- Financial Analyst
- Contract Manager
Commercial Real Estate:
Experienced in sales and leasing of ordinary to extraordinary properties.
- Acquisitions, Dispositions & Leasing
- Retail Site Selection & Strategic Expansion
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Seller Representation
- Marketing Proposals
- Financial Spreadsheets
- Leasing Spreadsheets
- Television Advertising
- New Development
- Project Leasing
- Email Marketing
- Market Evaluation
- Investment Sales
- Sports & Entertainment
Rochester Institute of Technology
- Service, Leadership and Innovation
- Concentration: HR Development, Project Management
- Major: Hotel and Resort Management
- Minor: Communications
- HUNT Commercial Real Estate, 2011 to present
- HUNT Real Estate ERA, 2010 to present
- ERA Distinctive Properties certification
- ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS
- (ICSC) International Council of Shopping Centers
- RAC NYSCAR Board of Directors, Rochester
- (NYSCAR) New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- GRAR Technology Committee
- (GRAR) Greater Rochester Association of Realtors member
- (NYSAR) New York State Association of Realtors
- (NAR) National Association of Realtors
MILLION DOLLAR MASTERMIND & TRAINING:
In 2014, Eric had a rare and unique opportunity to meet, network, learn from, and receive luxury real estate training with celebrity Realtors who star on Bravo's Million Dollar Listing. These took place in New York, Miami, & Beverly Hills.
- Josh Altman & Matt Altman, The Altman Brothers:
Star of Bravo's hit series Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles.
- Josh Flagg: Star of Bravo's hit series Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles
- Fredrik Eklund, Eklund Gomes Team:
Star of Bravo's hit series Million Dollar Listing New York.
- Sales discussion, speaking engagements, real estate experiences, marketing.
- Private dinners, lifestyle, VIP luxury tours, an 8-week webinar with Fredrik.
- The unique experiences Eric learned from them changed his real estate business and life. Eric has much more ability to provide his clients with their real estate needs. He has also gained a network of Realtors for referrals.
Contact us today to schedule a marketing consultation.